Friday, June 4, 2010

Money Tree

I have not been on the blogger for a while, and this one is not about a dog, its about a plant, a braided Money Tree. It is thought by the Chinese that it bestows good luck to its owners. This plant/tree I purchased for my son for his Birthday one year ago, and it was doing OK at his place, until the cat started swiping at it and they all loved this plant so much everyone started watering it, so it was in real bad shape and my son Tim asked me to take it home and put my green thumb to work, when we carried the pot to my car it was really heavy and was so full of water, from the kindness of all. At my house in front of my kitchen window, after a couple of weeks of drying out, it started dropping all the leaves and looked really dead, I was going to pitch it out in the garbage, but I decided to cut it all off and see if it would grow again, I waited for weeks and in the hot weather we recently had, it started to grow again, it was literally growing new leafs every day. Once I remember how to re-size my images I will post the picture of this beautiful tree. more to come.

0 comments:


Followers

It's just a place to share some news. A place to say hello!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP