Sunday, June 6, 2010

Best Puppy In Show in Quebec

I received a call from some very happy owners of one of my puppies from my last litter, he started his show career with a big bang, first time in the ring at just 6 months old, Linspan's Melodaly Gambler was awarded Best Puppy In Show at Beauport Quebec, judged by Elaine Whitney, on Saturday June 5th, handled by Natalie Clement...........wow we have been so excited, the sire of this litter is Ch. Can/Am Grandgables O Henry and the dam is my girl Ch. Willowgates Impressamea..........we are all still dancing, and it gets better, he got Winners Dog and BOW on Sunday at the same show for a total of 9 points first weekend out, not a bad start.........can't sleep at all now......OMG.......I will post the show picture as soon as I receive it. The very proud owner of this striking O Henry son is Dany Therrien of St. Leonard D'Aston Quebec........and I heard that there was another O Henry daughter that also got a BPIS win at Erie Shores all in the same weekend......wow what a weekend for the O Henry kids.............where is Sweet Marie.............lol

0 comments:


Followers

It's just a place to share some news. A place to say hello!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP