Thursday, June 17, 2010

Funny Day

No pictures this time I promise.........its been a real hilarious day, with me blogging again, you tend to forget the stuff you learned a while back, they say, if you don't use it - you loose it, and I have lost it.............I will have to take a course to get all this stuff right..............first I post a picture of my BPIS winning dog sideways, and then I post a picture of my beautiful plant in a postage stamp size.............so I am the breeder of sideway dogs and my gardening skills are very teeny weeny plants..............help someone please! Stay posted.........for my next entry on the Blog! Calgon take me away! As I don't have any followers on my blog anyways, it is only a place for me to vent and try out my good humour and antics.

0 comments:


Followers

It's just a place to share some news. A place to say hello!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP