Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas with Jesus Christ this Year - For Dad.

I see the countless Christmas trees - around the world below.
With tiny lights, like heavens stars - reflecting on the snow.

The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear.
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs, that people hold so dear.
But the sounds of music can't compare, with the Christmas choir up here.

For I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring
It is far beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I can't tell you of the splendor, or the peace here in this place
Can you just imagine Christmas with our saviour, face to face

I'll ask him to light your spirit, as I tell him of your love
So then pray for one another, as I lift your eyes above.

Please let your hearts be joyful, and let your spirit sing,
For I am spending Christmas in Heaven, and I am walking with the King.

by Wanda Beneke

2 comments:

Pennylynn December 16, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Beautiful

Anonymous December 17, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

A beautiful, touching poem, so profound.


Followers

It's just a place to share some news. A place to say hello!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP