Saturday, November 14, 2009

So this will be my first blog entry, and I am going to start with what is happening now in my life, and my girl Mea was due to have her Sheltie puppies yesterday on Friday the 13th and everyone was saying O NO not on Friday the 13th well Mea was listening to everyone and now we are on the 14th and I am following her around the house with my thermometer and every time she see's me with it, she runs like hek to the other room, saying "O no" not again.........hopefully I will have some news soon on the birth of these puppies soon, Mea was bred to Ch. Grandgables O Henry, and we are waiting.........


1 comments:

Anonymous November 17, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

What a wonderful and heart warming story, can hardly wait to see The Boys in the Hood.

Hopefully Soon

Francois


Followers

It's just a place to share some news. A place to say hello!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP