Monday, November 16, 2009

Boys Are Back In Town

Mea finally gave in and after many sleepless hours for me, she gave birth to 5, yes I said five boys, and we had painted our puppy box pink! Mother and puppies are doing fine, they are all such robust puppies all weighing in at seven and eight ounces, they came into the world kicking. They all have white show collars, sable and white beauties. You would not believe my suprize as each one was born and the boys just kept coming, we truly have "Boys In The Hood" here. Mea had five puppies in two hours, so she was fast, once she got into the mood. I guess she got tired of the thermometer. Ch. Grandgables O Henry is the proud sire, he's "The Man" I will post a picture later this week. My 13 year old granddaughter Lexi was here to assist me in the whelping of the babies, what a great experience for her, I am sure she will have lots of stories to tell all her friends. My four year old grandson "Ayden" is so excited he can hardly wait to come and see the babies next weekend...................more to come.............

1 comments:

Pennylynn November 17, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

Congrats Linda! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new ones.


Followers

It's just a place to share some news. A place to say hello!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP